Welcome...

Welcome to Polly's World.
Polly Pocket and her friends share everything with you.
We post as often as possible, so follow us!
Thanks!

Sunday 26 June 2011

NEWS.NEWS.NEWS. LAUREN FOUND.

Hi, this is Lauren and Lola,
And we're on our computer to tell you that we found lauren in the mountains. She says '' I did not run away. When we went for a trip there, I got really lost. ''
So guys, tomorrow is still on,!

JUST GIVING A SHOUT OUT TO OUR FOLLOWER- bethany.

thanks guys.
we'll post again just after lunch.

LaurenFlower&LolaBeowton@POLLY'SWORLD.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad shes back.
    -polly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed everyone, thanks for all your help guys:)<3
    I'll take part in this site with Lola as much as I can x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yess thanks guys:) Lauren and I are off now, bye xx

    ReplyDelete