Welcome...

Welcome to Polly's World.
Polly Pocket and her friends share everything with you.
We post as often as possible, so follow us!
Thanks!

Friday 15 July 2011

Beth says:

Bart, aren't we the cooolest;)
Lauren, YOUR NOT A  BITCH, i love you:)xxxxxxx <3 clide......
Lola, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE NAME CLIFF?! Weekend will be amazinggggggamazzzingggggamazingggggg........saturday:)xxxx
Emma, Sunday?Maybe? I love ya sweet cheeks. CheekyBeeb xx

I dont want to split up, but *m*L*is so mean:(x
Ruby, Emmie, Jo, I still love u guys:(xxx?

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Beth. I love you sooo much:Dxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the wayy , that anon comment was me:) lauren:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. emma:) ilovethisgirl- amily.xxxxx15 July 2011 at 10:07

    I'm sorry, i am busy sunday. see you monday? loveyou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOPHIE DOWLHOUSE.15 July 2011 at 10:09

    fanks for tagging me gys. D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amillieee. Pissed with the bitches.x15 July 2011 at 10:11

    I know you are talking about me. how rude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jodiee is with Emmieeee:Dxxxx15 July 2011 at 10:14

    This is Emmie and Jo.

    i'm not mad. just surprised.. jo x

    i still love you...xx em xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll ALWAYS love oyu xxxxxxxxxxx

    anywaayy, well done for the tug of war be,loz,& lo, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bart!:Lxxxxx
    Loz, :)xxx ly2
    Lolaa, its not sterange you are. (strange)
    Emma thats just cause of amily.
    Sorry soph x
    Amily, its not.
    em&jo.. akay:)xxxx

    RUBY I ACTUALLY ADORE YOU:DDD xxxxxxxxxxxx and you did it too!


    8.9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!woop x

    ReplyDelete