Welcome...

Welcome to Polly's World.
Polly Pocket and her friends share everything with you.
We post as often as possible, so follow us!
Thanks!

Thursday 16 June 2011

16th June 2011 , Lola baby:)xxxx



I hope you like my outfit:L I'm a big fashionista basically :L

Hey Guys!
I'm feeling very loved up tonight,
And very fed up tonight.
Not as in bad fed up,
I mean food!
I just had chicken baguette and beans, and then a fry up, and then chocolate cake
and lemonade. WHAT WEIRD FOOD, BUT I'M LOVING IT!
I. LOVE. LIVING. IN. THIS. HOTEL.
Life is amazing.
I'll get you some pictures ASAP:)

School starts soon;
''We will rock you''
my auditions,,,, wish me luck.

Now,
I promised I'd give a good old shout out to some of my girlies.

Polly; Lea; Crissy; Lila; Ruby; Emmie,
I actually love you soo much.


CHARACTOR PROFILE:
Food- I love my food:L I really like the hotels food, but I've got to say chicken is such a favourite for me. And Mayo. So I like chicken mayo baguettes, and I really like chicken tika curry. I actually hate so bad fish. Fish from the fish and chip shop
is lushhhhh but otherwise.... EW EW EW
Friends- I love my friends. Polly; Crissy; Lila;Lea; Ruby; Emmie;
Colour-  Yellow, and Pink
Sporty- Ahaa, actually yes:L
Fashion sense- Very good. VERY good:) hahahaha:)
Appearance- Brunette baby! purpley eyes, pear shape, woop.
Academic ability- i'm pretty clever:L!
Animals- Piggless:) I HATE BIRDS HATE HATE HATE EM. Well i hate seagulls and crows and stuff
Talent- Expressive arts.
Hobbies- Dance, Drama, Singing, Cooking, SLEEPING.

I hope to catch up with you one time.

BYEEE for now.




Hands up for Polly's World.
Look out for my future posts

Love you:)
HER NAME WAS LOLA, LOLA............................




Lo. x




4 comments: